Boarding Vaccination and Health Requirements
- We require all patients to be current on their vaccinations (state below) and free of intestinal parasites to ensure the health and safety of all of our boarding animals.
- A negative intestinal parasite exam (fecal) is required every 6 months for all pets boarding with us.
- All dogs must be current for Parvovirus, Bordetella, Distemper and Rabies.
- All cats must be current on Rabies.
- Proof of vaccines and a negative intestinal parasite exam (fecal) are required before we can accommodate your pets. Please make sure you bring in copies of your pets medical records when checking in your pets for boarding.